August 6, 2020
2:00–3:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)
You can register for the listening session by accessing this event registration webpage.
The entire out-of-school field is in flux due to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, and providers, practitioners, and families are struggling to provide access to quality enrichment and care for school-age children. The National Center on Afterschool and Summer Enrichment (NCASE) invites you to join a listening session designed to help stakeholders in the field better understand the current state of school-age care in the country and specifically informed by lessons learned through efforts to deliver safe and meaningful summer programming in 2020.
This interactive session will include:
- Discoveries from the latest update to the national and state school-age data profiles, which provide data on Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) program support for school-age children
- A panel of presenters who will draw upon the most recent data on both historic and post-COVID-19 school-age care and will consider how these data can guide future programming
- A response from Shannon Christian, Director of the Office of Child Care (OCC), followed by opportunities for participants to ask questions about how school-age child care will continue through the fall and winter.
The session will include panelists from:·
- Afterschool Alliance
- American Camp Association
- National Summer Learning Association.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar series is designed for state, territory, and tribal-level professionals, including CCDF administrators; state and local education agency staff members; statewide afterschool network leads and National AfterSchool Association affiliate staff members; 21st Century Community Learning Center leads; child care resource and referral agency personnel; and other training and technical assistance professionals. Providers may also find the information useful.How To Participate
Select this Web link to register for the webinar.
Contact the NCASE team at email@example.com.Office of Child Care
Administration for Children and Families
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Mary E. Switzer Building, Fourth Floor, MS 4425
330 C Street, S.W.
Washington, DC 20201
General office number: (202) 690-6782
Fax: (202) 690-5600
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If this announcement was forwarded to you and you would like to join our email list, please subscribe here.