|TAN is thrilled to announce that you will have the opportunity to use new STEM and career resources Learning Blade® and TN-CAPS that will be provided to you at no cost thanks to our partner, the Tennessee Chamber. This offering supports several of TAN’s initiatives and partnerships: STEM Next on the Million Girls Moonshot; National Youth Leadership Council on growing the impact of service-learning; and United Ways of Tennessee on supporting working families and building the workforce of the future.|
|Over the next 12 months, TAN will be offering training to not only prepare you to access these resources, but will also ensure you can use them strategically to help students master state educational standards, develop an engineering mindset, and even embrace a strong sense of civic responsibility.|
Click here to see Career Exploration & Learning Blade in Action
Click here to see a special video by Backfield in Motion
- provides career exploration
- aimed at 5-9 grades
- allows for student self-pacing
- contains over 400 online STEM/CTE/CS lessons
- provides staff hands-on resources, activities and lesson plans
- includes family engagement projects
- is aligned to state standards
Sign up for your free account by filling out the form at www.LearningBlade.com/TN.
- connects local businesses with local schools
- provides K-12 teachers with classroom-ready resources that improve career awareness
- provides lesson plans customized by student age range (K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12)
Check out your resources at www.TNCAPS.com.