Announcing a new training resource!
United Way of the Mid-South is making available to trainers a curriculum developed in partnership with the ACE Awareness Foundation to support youth workers in integrating what they have learned about ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences) and resilience into action through a Trauma Informed approach.
The curriculum is a 6 module training series including PowerPoint presentations, speaker notes and handouts:
- Learning About Adolescent Development and the Brain
- Understanding ACEs and Toxic Stress
- Helping Young People Build Social and Emotional Skills
- Explaining Trauma, Toxic Stress and the Brain to Youth
- Applying Trauma Informed Lens I your Work
- Fostering Your Emotional Health
To request access to the curriculum materials and “train the trainer” resources please complete the request here.