The mission of the Tennessee Afterschool Network is:
To support children, youth, families, and communities by advocating and building capacity with a unified voice for sustainable investments in safe, healthy, and nurturing afterschool experiences.
The Tennessee Afterschool Network accomplishes its mission through the following series of initiatives and projects:
- Afterschool Heals Tennessee, an opioid education and prevention program;
- Raise Your Hand, a state-wide literacy initiative incorporating volunteer readers, mentors, and tutors;
- Afterschool Serves TN, a series of service learning opportunities for both afterschool staff and students; and
- Fit Foundations, a healthy lifestyle initiative for children.
Tennessee Afterschool Network Brochure
Download the one-page marketing brochure from Tennessee Afterschool Network.
We Are Funded By
- Amerisource Bergen Foundation
- The Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- Dollar General Literacy Foundation
- National Youth Leadership Council
- United Ways of Tennessee
- United Way of Greater Chattanooga
- United Way of Greater Kingsport
- United Way of Greater Knoxville
- United Way of the Mid-South
- United Way the Ocoee Region
- United Way of Rutherford and Cannon Counties
- United Way of Williamson County