Our second meeting of the new year will be Friday, April 16 at 9 a.m. Central Time (10 a.m. Eastern) via ZOOM.
Due to security concerns, you MUST contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend and have not already been emailed the Zoom log in credentials. She will send you the ZOOM link information. This is to prevent against the meeting being hacked.
Our agenda for Friday’s meeting will be as follows:
- Policy recap/American Rescue funding
- New ACES and trauma tools from Memphis hub
- School Age Conference and credentialling pathway with TECTA
- Updates from DHS, DOE, hubs, Leap into science, and other key partners
- Service learning, career exploration, and other initiatives and capacity building