Powering those who empower kids
You’re a champion for children. You know that afterschool and summer learning programs can change kids’ lives and help them reach their full potential. In this unprecedented time, it’s more important than ever to have ways to help youth continue learning, growing and exploring — wherever they are.
Mizzen by Mott can help.
Mizzen by Mott is a new app built with and for afterschool professionals to provide high-quality, engaging learning content and tools to the field. To meet the needs of this moment, the Mizzen team has added new activity playlists and multi-week modules that can be done at home or in small-group settings.
Mizzen by Mott features:
- High-quality content from top afterschool curriculum experts. Mizzen offers over 1,000 pieces of content that foster learning and well-being through activities in arts, STEM, literacy, digital media and entrepreneurship. Examples include:
- Jazz, Blues and Music from Jazz at Lincoln Center;
- Learning Scientific Sketching from California Academy of Sciences;
- Making Comics from OregonASK;
- Youth Voice from YouthQuest; and
- Intro to Entrepreneurship from VentureLab.
- Pro Tips & organizational tools that help you hone your skills, address challenges and opportunities, and bring content to life — whether delivered in person or virtually. Features like scheduling and messaging will support your planning, coordination and communications.
Through support from the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation, this all-in-one tool is free to afterschool educators who are empowering young learners everywhere.