Here is the agenda for our next TAN meeting on Friday, December 11, at 9 a.m. Central Time. We hope to see you then, but if you have any questions about the agenda or any other issues before then, just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 495-9970.
- STEM and Career Exploration:
- Resources/next steps, including Jared Bigham from the TN Chamber and Sheila Boyington from Thinking Media on platforms
- Public Policy:
- Finalization and approval of TAN’s 2021 public policy agenda and plans for implementation
- Afterschool Serves Tennessee:
- Service-learning grants, pilots, trainings and other resources, plus refinement of planning
- Afterschool Heals Tennessee:
- Status and future of TAN’s work on the opioid crisis, other substance abuse and social/emotional/mental health supports
- Partner spotlight:
- NAZA’s new Holistic Youth Development initiative
- Community Share:
- Announcements, strategies, and requests for assistance from partners and local hubs
- Administrative business:
- TAN’s progress on past and current grants, financial review, and expansion of membership/leadership
Due to problems with meetings being hacked, in the future the login data will be emailed to invitees only.